Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fleeting thot......

I just had to write down this fleeting thought before it leaving my world of enormous count of thoughts.
I was thinking what makes one feel in love???
Ummm .. mebbe hormones ... mebbe just a self created feeling to have that feeling-good factor .. God knows..
But one thing I know is that we all fear changes in feeling.
We always wait with abated breath for that excitement to touch our lives forever.
May life be rosy forever. Shyaaa .. but does it really happen?
For some it happens for all their life , for some it fades in a moment.

I dunno as to why I'm writing this. Am I in love ? No idea.

We realise in a moment that we are in LOVE and the very next moment we grow out of it .. Self - doubt , behavioural analysis .. blah blah blah and result is trampled n rusted LOVE .. two sides of everything .. even love is not spared. We live in that rusted love with eyes full of doubt and heart with little bit of distrust. We go on without expressing to the core and it fades away. We just have only one thing to be said to ourselves ' Had I tried expressing myself a l'il more' .. Is self-expression so DIFFICULT ... ouch .. it truly is for me :)

Darn this stoic and stolid love .. Well Well Well .. no place for this discomfort and we move on

C'est La Vie ..

Yet we hope for that perfect LOVE ..
I love irony :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

squeaking :D